LEVIATHAN

Lovers of Entertainment featuring Various Insurrections of the Abyss Told as Hydrographic Adventure Narratives

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

MOM for the home

I was surfing the net today innocently looking for a comfortable reclining chair for my new apartment and what did I find? Buttkickers For The Home! No longer is a trip to Jordan's necessary to get your Poseidon on.
My favorite part is the detailed specs:
"Technically, The ButtKicker® is a “low frequency transducer” with a 3.25 lb piston that responds powerfully and quickly to audio signals. When powered by an amplifier, The ButtKicker® produces vibrations that are transferred directly to your chair. And with only one moving part and a thermal protection switch, The ButtKicker® is maintenance free and virtually indestructible."
Just so we're clear, that "one moving part" is a piston in the ass.

"No, we’re not pulling your leg. The ButtKicker® is simply the latest addition to home theater technology. It’s a nifty little ”gizmo”, and an affordable one at that. It’s mounted completely out of sight, in your favorite home theater seating. And when connected to your surround sound audio system, it’s absolutely sensational."
For the full product line and pricing: http://www.berkline.com/articles/buttKicker.html

4 Comments:

Blogger Lady Z said...

Now THAT's what the GSC should have been spending its money on -- screw those fancy-ass "wine tasting" socials.

I wonder what "Frogs" would have been like with ButtKickers?

2:49 PM  
Blogger C. Q. Cumber said...

Instead of ButtKickers, I think Frogs would be better with ButtBiters, so as to mimic the pinch of the dreaded tortoise that killed the playboy at the end of the movie...but perhaps this would be going too far. ButtBiters just sounds illegal.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Allan Hazlett said...

I had a vibrator in my pocket that I applied to myself during "Frogs." It was, er, nice. I can't imagine what piston in the ass would be like, though.

I like that the ButtKicker is indestructible - my previous home theatre purchases have succumbed far too easily to destruction.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Allan Hazlett said...

I had a vibrator in my pocket that I applied to myself during "Frogs." It was, er, nice. I can't imagine what piston in the ass would be like, though.

I like that the ButtKicker is indestructible - my previous home theatre purchases have succumbed far too easily to destruction.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home