LEVIATHAN

Lovers of Entertainment featuring Various Insurrections of the Abyss Told as Hydrographic Adventure Narratives

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

SQUIDBILLIES!

Hello, Leviathinians!

First, I must apologize for my long silence on the blog. I have been traveling hither and thither--alas, not on the high seas, but upon the roads and airways of the landlocked interior. With this post, however, I announce my enthusiastic return to the world of sea-talk, so watch the past postings for commentary as I catch up on what seems to be some very extremely pertinent conversations about all things maritime.

In the meantime, I would like to draw your attention to a new show on the Cartoon Network that caught my eye. Titled "SQUIDBILLIES," this show details the lives of a family of redneck squids living in squalor in the North Georgia Mountains. Offensive and, if the pictures of the squidbillies are any indication, pretty disgusting, I cannot help but be drawn to this show, much in the same way that sea worms are drawn to the nasty undersea vents that spurt superhot black bile in the deepest heart of the ocean.

For more info, see
http://www.adultswim.com/shows/squidbillies/

and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squidbillies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home