LEVIATHAN

Lovers of Entertainment featuring Various Insurrections of the Abyss Told as Hydrographic Adventure Narratives

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Tentacles of Whorror



I can say confidently, even without having heard one second of it, that the Greatest Album in the History of Rock Music is, without a doubt, "Tentacles of Whorror" by...yep, you guessed it: LEVIATHAN. "Simply, the most mesmerizing, transcendental Black Metal ever put to tape," raves TERRORIZER Magazine. Needless to say, I will be purchasing said transcendental Black Metal recording as soon as humanly possible and will offer a full report to you, my fellow enthusiasts. I can't say whether I look forward with a greater quiver of anticipation to "the haunting and low-key second half of 'Vexed and Vomit Hexed' or the abyssic grandeur of "Requiem for a Turd World." These are exciting times.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

Love to all.....

2:32 PM  
Blogger C. Q. Cumber said...

HOLY MOLY! This is the most exciting musical news ever to hit the waves. How can i become a groupie for this band (and by groupie, I refer all to the fish called groupie).

I cannot wait for your review, oh Zak, lord of the swashbuckling soundwaves.

Move over sea shanties! These sailors mean business.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home